The day before Easter we had dinner with my family, and on Easter we had lunch with one side of Garrett's family and then dinner with the other side. The only problem? These two meals were only about two hours apart, thanks to the lunch being late and the dinner being early! Yikes! Thankfully, I was able to eat a little the second time without getting stuffed, and I actually managed to not get hungry after that and before bed, which really surprised me.
I know none of you watch Chuck, but last night's episode was so perfect. I've never really followed very many TV shows while they were actually running on TV for the first time, and I didn't even do that for Chuck until this season, so for me to actually have to wait a week between episodes is a new experience for me. Last week left off with a bit of a cliffhanger, and this week really delivered. It's like everything fans have been wanting and waiting to happen finally happened last night. I'm sure some of you can relate to this feeling when it comes to shows you have watched.
And just because everyone likes pictures...
1 comment:
that picture is really pretty!!
Post a Comment