I also heart Michael's and Hobby Lobby for having said coupons and sales and great stuff for my wedding! Mom and I got some stuff from Hobby Lobby yesterday and I think every item we got except was either on sale or could have a coupon applied to it! We just got a few things to test out centerpiece ideas for the reception. Even though the wedding is a little under nine months away, with two back-to-back semesters coming up, I won't have a ton of time, so I'm trying to get some of these things figured out now, like the centerpieces.
Also, I bought the last three boxes of some aqua favor boxes they had at Michael's while they were on clearance a little while ago, but did not fully comprehend the fact that they were "clearance" and that there would not be any more. Well, since more than 150 people should be attending the wedding, I need some more. So then I discovered they had black and white ones there by the same brand, and that are not seasonal like the aqua ones were. Today I learned of a Michael's 40% off coupon online, and printed several to use as I make numerous treks to Michael's to buy black and white boxes.
I know favors really aren't that important for the wedding, but after buying those first three boxes I felt like there was no going back. So for those of you who come to my wedding, please take a favor! There will be yummy chocolate treats inside! If you don't like chocolate candies, pass it on to someone who isn't a freak like you. ;)
1 comment:
We got 90% of our decor from Hobby Lobby and Michael's.
. . . though, of the 250 favors, only about 50 had been taken soo. . . i'd recommend placing them towards the door your guests will exit out of, lol.
Post a Comment