1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. List the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
My six unspectacular quirks...
1. I don't care too much for numbers that end in 1 or 9. For example, when I change the volume on the TV, I just can't let myself settle on a number that ends in 1 or 9. When at all possible, I avoid usage of these numbers.
2. I'm a little bit on the germophobe side. I'm not always that bad, but every once in a while I'll become acutely aware that I am around all kinds of germs, and I will go to extreme measures to avoid contact with germy things and wash my hands often. When I leave a public restroom I have to have a paper towel to wrap around the door handle.
3. Once I start a new story, I can't just keep writing it in order. I'll end up with a new Word document dedicated to "parts of" such and such story, in which case I will write interesting conversations and scenes for the story. Once I start the "parts of", going back to the original chronological story is pretty much doomed. At least for quite a time. I wonder if I'll actually ever finish a story.
4. I have to watch Pride and Prejudice at least once a month.
5. If you haven't noticed, I am always sure to capitalize everything (except words like "a", the occasional "the", etc.) in my titles and subject lines. That's the way I learned to do it in English class, and I'm sticking to it! Also when typing subjects and title I am obsessed with "..." (see above). I don't know why. Maybe because there is more to the story, which you shall see as you keep reading...
6. I spill water frequently. Very rarely anything else, although that could mostly be because I drink water much more frequently than everything else. I do it so often that that I'm pretty sure I'm past the point of letting it embarrass me. It is just going to happen.
If you weren't tagged for this, feel free to do it just for fun!
3 comments:
wow! we're kind of opposite! i am the anti-germophobe. even working at the bank handling money all day, i pretty much only wash my hands or use sanitizer after i use the restroom.
i fell asleep through pride and prejudice.
i hate capitalizing when i type. only if i'm writing a letter to someone important or a blog entry.
I almost always use a paper towel when leaving a public restroom; I thought my mom and I were the only ones, lol.
I like Pride and Prejudice, but I think I enjoy it more when I watch it with other people.
we started school on saturday. when i have time i'll write about all that. they still have yet to install cable/internet at my new abode. i dont really care about the tv, except for the fact that i missed the olympics and the news. but the no internet is a pain. most all of my homework is on the internet. my teachers try to help us out and post the readings on course reserve and the class website so that we dont have to buy books. well, i cant see it if i dont have internet. darn comcast...
hope your doing well.
Post a Comment