Don't Freudian slips have to do with accidental sexual meanings lol ?Either way. I do not like that man. Ugh.
so you're saying a great nation doesnt need to constantly strive to change itself to be better?
I don't think Amy said anything in this post. It was all Barack ;)
I know, lol. I love this one, so I plan on keeping it. The other one looked purple on some screens, haha.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,409025,00.htmlsince i still dont have cable i didn't know if it had made national news or not. i would of thought it did. it's pretty tragic
thanks. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Don't Freudian slips have to do with accidental sexual meanings lol ?
Either way. I do not like that man. Ugh.
so you're saying a great nation doesnt need to constantly strive to change itself to be better?
I don't think Amy said anything in this post. It was all Barack ;)
I know, lol. I love this one, so I plan on keeping it. The other one looked purple on some screens, haha.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,409025,00.html
since i still dont have cable i didn't know if it had made national news or not. i would of thought it did. it's pretty tragic
thanks. :)
Post a Comment