Thursday, January 8, 2009

Savings!

Anna is always sharing about her savings, and today I have to share mine! My lovely friend and bridesmaid Jennifer told me about a fantastic deal she got on a Christmas tree at Hobby Lobby and that they were all 80% off! So naturally, I had to rush over there and check it out, seeing as I have ornaments but no tree. I found the one that I liked, took a little ticket with the tree letter on it, and took it to the cashier. She called over the intercom for the tree, I paid, met a guy up front that had a box with my tree on a dolly, and he put it in my trunk for me. Oh yeah, and I paid $31.16!!! I was so freakin' excited! If you need a Christmas tree, you have to check Hobby Lobby out (and quickly)!

1 comment:

Anna said...

i'm so proud!

don't worry about ornaments; those are always on sale during the christmas season!