-I filed my "intent to graduate" form like a year ago and apparently got overlooked when letters were sent to May graduates about getting fitted for caps and gowns. Had Garrett not told me, I would have never known that I was supposed to get it done this week! Ugh!
-Facebook's "maintenance" is driving me up the wall. I can't do anything on there without it taking ten minutes or kicking me out and not letting me log back in! It's driving me so nuts!
-I'm so tired of this cold weather. I know it could be worse, but I'm not used to it and I don't like it.
-I'm trying so hard to get my honors project film shot over the next few weeks, but everything is working against me!
-Amazon has never been unreliable for me, but they won't ship my freakin' book that I need for class! (It was not available at the bookstore.)
-The new quesadilla maker I just got for Christmas died. After two and a half uses. I know a couple others with the same one and they haven't had problems with it. Also from Amazon. They better not disappoint me again because I've always loved them.
Ok, I'm done.
3 comments:
getting fitted for your cap and gown shouldn't take that much time. probably be like high school when you just go and get the size you need. And I'm done with this cold weather. I've been couped up in this apartment for close to 4 days because of it, and the ice on the roads! Trust me, its not fun driving and feeling your wheels slip every 2 seconds. Good luck getting your film done!
Caroline Sanderson told me that when she went to get fitted, they just told her that they're really a one size fits all and the actual ordering takes place online. Evidently the main purpose of the fitting was too make sure those those who are shorter or taller than average have a proper gown.
Well, this was really an honest mistake-- the Mexico group and the Inauguration group were literally mingled within each other, so I wasn't surprised when it happened; we all had a big laugh over it.
As for the quesadilla maker, that stinks. I think they look pretty good, but John taught me how to make quesadillas without one so I never got one. All of the reviews were really great, so you prolly just got a dud.
Post a Comment