
I was wrong in my prediction last week. While Karen had not been performing too well lately, I was shocked she got less votes than Naima. Anyhow, almost everyone this week was great. The weakest links were Thia, Stefano, and Naima, but none of them were pitchy! Hooray!
Casey: Great as usual.
Thia: I'm impressed; you actually showed personality! The vocal didn't blow me away though, probably because of how fast the song was it didn't show your vocal range. Glad to actually see your potential though.
Jacob: Definitely a Motown natural.
Lauren: Very good.
Stefano: Not bad... it's just hard to measure up to David Cook's version...
Haley: Very good.
Scotty: Country meets Motown... works better than I could have imagined.
Pia: Fantastic as usual.
Paul: I actually really liked that.
Naima: Definitely better than the last two weeks' performances.
James: Great, great, great.
Not sure who's going home this week after a lot of solid performances, but I guess I'll stick with Naima.
No comments:
Post a Comment