Last night was a little surprising, with more guys delivering strong performances and less girls doing so. Lauren, Ashton, Thia, Karen, and Naima were all just meh last night, while Casey, Pia, James, and Jacob shone brightly. Scotty was good too, I'm just not into country music. But those five could easily be the top 5 if they keep being consistent and America votes right, though I can see the possibility of one of those boys getting ousted in favor of a girl (probably Lauren). Haley did pretty well and Stefano was alright, but then there's Paul. He's technically good, but I'm just not into his style. Sorry Paul. But hey, I loved you and Kendra in Vegas.
Even though it may have not been the best technical performance, I think Casey was my favorite last night. He definitely redeemed himself from scaring the crap out of me last week.
Who do I think is going home tonight? My guess is Ashton. She was a Wild Card pick so she didn't even get the votes last week, and her under-performing yet is not going to bid well for her. The only reason I am picking her over Naima for going home is because Naima sang "Umbrella" and some people actually like that kind of music (obviously not me). The results might actually be in now, so I'll update in a little while with actually happened!
Edit: I was right! I think I'm getting pretty good at this...
No comments:
Post a Comment