
Zach is an old high school buddy for me, though Garrett has known him longer. He was also one of Garrett's groomsmen. We met Adriane for the first time when she came to one our wedding showers; we like her and are happy for Zach.

I also spent Saturday shopping with Mom, and I am working on how to reconcile comfort with work appropriate with weekend appropriate with style. I did not end up with as much as I would have liked, but I have a few pieces that will help me out. I got a black shrug that will work great for layering pieces, which I think is going to be the key for work wear. If anyone has any tips on building a wardrobe appropriate for both business and pleasure feel free to share!
I was keeping my eyes open for a purse on Saturday, but did not find one. I was very disappointed with Macy's, as they usually have a good selection, especially in the brand I have come to know and love, Tignanello. Their purses are perfect for me because they have nice organization and pockets. But on Sunday I decided to check out TJ Maxx, because I know they carry Tignanello. And sure enough, I found a purse from them that I loved and at a reduced price!

In other news, I'm trying to rethink how I will pursue things in my future, and while I don't know where I am headed (I have some ideas about what I might do, but right now I just can't know), I am now determined and resolved to follow after my dreams to be creative. I don't know exactly what that is going to look like, but I'm trusting God with it.
1 comment:
fun! when is zach getting married?
Post a Comment