For the past few days my Facebook status has been that I want to have an adventure. This came about upon seeing pictures and such of other people going off to exciting places while I have been stuck here all summer, which not only has been NOT exciting, but not even productive like it should have been.
Well tonight Garrett took me to the "4th of July" picnic at church, and afterwards he drove me around to see a few places: his grandmother's old house, where he went to elementary school, and where his new job/internship is (that starts tomorrow). Garrett brought up about how I said that I wanted an adventure and he said, "You know Amy, we're about to start our new life together." And that is true. That is quite an adventure. It may not be traveling to an exciting place and it may not be happening this summer, but it is definitely an adventure, one that I greatly look forward to.
3 comments:
Ugh, Pepsi.
The veil is white. I'm honestly not sure how it will look. Typically any veil will look good with any dress; I think a lot of it will just depend on how well you think it goes together.
everydays an adventure if you look at in a new way. lets just go to the beach.. lol.
awwwww, what a sweet thing for garrett to say.
Post a Comment