Well, yesterday I ordered my wedding dress! After making four trips to three different stores I ended up with the dress I loved right from the beginning at the first store. I'm so excited about it! And, since I waited until a trunk show to get my dress, I got 10% off, which is basically tax, so that was nice! I also tried on a veil that I really liked at the store, but of course it was over a hundred dollars! So I may either borrow Anna's or find a cheaper one elsewhere. It's pretty ridiculous how much a piece of mesh costs...
The other day I also bought some aqua favor boxes at Michael's that were on sale, and today Mom and I got some aqua fabric at Hancock to make table runners and possibly some chair sashes with. We also went by Stewart's to see what they had (they have rental stuff for weddings and parties) and I find THE candelabras I wanted there and a couple of other things we might need/use. It's nice to start making decisions but also to know I have time to make other decisions that I may not be quite ready to make yet, and shop around some for everything.
On a totally non-wedding related note, The Dark Knight was AMAZING! If you haven't seen it yet, do so as soon as possible! This is not just some regular superhero movie. It's a well-crafted story with suspense, drama, tension, and a dash of humor as well. It has great, complex characters and Heath Ledger did an amazing job in his final role. It is EASILY the best movie I've seen this summer. Granted, I'll probably watch Wall-E more throughout the course of time, because it's a lot easier to watch, but The Dark Knight was just so wonderfully done.
1 comment:
Batman was awesome. i thought it was the best movie i've seen in a long time
Post a Comment