Thursday, July 3, 2008

July 3 Ramblings

Our save-the-date magnets finally came in after the dilemma with the shipping! I ordered them through VistaPrint. I would recommend them if you're going to do something really simple and are not particular about how it turns out, otherwise, I would not. I am mostly satisfied with the magnets, but I put the address to one of our wedding websites (yeah, we have like three, one that I plan to delete and two to keep for different reasons) on there and it ended up on two lines and was scrunched to the bottom. Not too attractive looking. But everything else about it is cute, I just wish I had not included the website. Oh well. We're just going to casually hand them out to whoever wants them, not send them out and make a big fuss over them like some people do.

I am going to see Hancock tonight. I think this is like the fifth or sixth movie I will have seen in theaters this summer, which seems really crazy. Summer movies are always good though. Well, I don't mean every movie that comes out in the summer is good, but that the movies that come out in the summer are generally better than the movies that come out during other times of the year.

I know this was an unexciting post, but I just felt like blogging. I hope everyone has a great fourth of July! I'll be watching the What Not to Wear and Twilight Zone marathons until I go see fireworks! Whoo hoo! :)

2 comments:

Lexie said...

i tend to think that summer movies are worse in terms of quality.

i liked hancock though! i saw it last night!

Amy Anne said...

there have been a ton of movies out that I want to see. All have been pretty good. What did you think of Hancock?