After Anna's entry about an old Xanga survey, I decided I had to find my 2003 answers from it. Sure enough, I did, so here's the survey, with the old and the new!
Name: Amy. Duh. You should have figured that one out by now.
Still Amy. My last name is changing soon though.
Age/Grade: 17/Junior
22/Senior in college
Where do you want to go on your honeymoon? Somewhere in Europe would be quite nice!
While Europe would be quite nice, I am very excited about going to the Caribbean!
First son's name: Joshua Matthew
I think Garrett wants to stick with family names, so possibly William Garrett. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.
First daughter's name: I dunno... my idea for this always changes... my husband will help me... right now I like Faith Raeleigh or Faith Kathryn
This is changing ALL THE TIME. A current favorite is Abigail Ryleigh, but I doubt that will last.
What makes you happy? JESUS!!! He rocks my day! Hanging out with friends, a good shopping trip, good music, puppies, and chocolate.... plus a million other things... too many to name... it would be easier to name all the things that DIDN'T make me happy.
Garrett, my friends, writing, shopping, chocolate, music, photography, Jesus.
How many buddies on your AIM buddy list? 20
Don't use AIM anymore.
What do you like to do? Write, journal, write in my Xanga, take pictures, scrapbook, make collages, act, sing, swing dance, watch movies, hang out with friends, go to church
Pretty much the same things as what makes me happy.
Last person you talked to on the phone: My daddy
Garrett
What are you afraid of: Oompla loompas, needles, roaches, Santa Claus at the mall, clowns (lol... ok some of those are more of childhood fears I used to have quite strongly that only scare me slighty now)
Failure, needles, clowns.
Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses for driving and sometimes at school
Contacts most of the time
Eye color: hazel
hazel
Hair color: Light brown
brown
Height: A whopping 5'1"
Haven't grown any.
Describe your perfect man/woman: My future husband has to be a strong Christian leader who would be a spiritual leader in my family. He has to have strong integrity, he has to be honest and patient and sweet. He must be a gentleman. He must respect me and other people. Someone who values and cherishes purity. Someone who values and cherises me! A good conversationlist. Someone who appreciates my art of writing. Romantic... not with flowers and candy, but with words and actions. Someone who will help me around the house. I picture him to be rugged, but that's not essential. Someone adventurous who wants to travel. Someone who would like to go exploring through a forest with me. It helps if he's a cutie, and I think his personality will magnify that. I really want to see the love of God shining through him.
Garrett, who fills the important parts of the above description.
Worst thing about the opposite sex: I don't understand them!
Sometimes I still don't. They think too differently!
Siblings: Half sister
Same
Fave veggie: Mashed potatoes
Are they a real vegetable? If so, I could still go for that. I also like lima beans.
Fave fruit: Apple I guess, maybe grapes
Grapes
Fave food: Chicken fajitas... and chocolate... especially brownies
I can't pick just one, but I like BBQ beef, Mexican food with chicken, Italian food with marinara sauce, and I definitely still love brownies.
Fave singer: Jeremy Camp, Warren Barfield, and Bebo Norman, just to name a few
David Cook
Fave band: Jars Of Clay
Switchfoot
Fave drink: water and Dr. Pepper
Water and Cherry Coke
Fave movies: While You Were Sleeping, The Majestic, Spiderman, D2 and D3 The Mighty Ducks, Signs, Frequency
Pride and Prejudice, among others
Fave TV show: Trading Spaces, Twilight Zone, and The Monkees
The Cosby Show, What Not to Wear
Fave actress: Don't have one
Hmmm... I still don't have one.
Fave actor: Mel Gibson, Jim Caviziel, Bruce Willis
Christian Bale
Fave place to visit: England
Destin
Fave colors: Blue and orange
Aqua
Fave sport: Baseball
Don't really have one. I follow teams moreso than sports.
Fave saying: Satan is a pothead
Don't really have one... my friends and I do have a running thing with saying "kitty!" though.
Future career: Novelist, writer/director of movies and director of music videos, and maybe an editor/creator of a magazine
I wonder.
Fave books: Wild At Heart, Waking The Dead, the Bible of course, Diary of a Teenage Girl series, and I Kissed Dating Goodbye
The Bible, Finding Alice, a few others
Dream car: yellow Lexus IS 300
silver Lexus or blue Honda Accord or CRV
Nicknames: Powers, Smalls, Cakeeater
Halfpint mostly. People are trying to adjust to the future name change. :)
Last movie you saw in theatres: Return of the King!
Quantum of Solace
What are you listening to? Plus One Christmas album
Nothing
What color is the shirt you are currently wearing? Purple
Black cami underneath a green sweater
Do you like your (whole) name: Yes because it's pretty and it literally translates into "beloved pure one"
Yes
Do you like your life: Yeah
Yes.
Your best physical attribute: I like my eyes
I still like my eyes. I like my hair when it behaves.
Your best personality trait: I have several that can be a blessing and a curse... being strong-willed, stubborn, opinionated... ha ha... I'll say... um... my excitement for life
Strong-willed, though it does work both ways.
Do you wear retainers/braces? Have you? I used to wear braces, and now I have a permanent retainer behind my bottom teeth, and then at night I have a retainer I wear for my top teeth
Ditto except I don't wear the top one at night anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment