Thursday, February 12, 2009

One of Those Days

Do you ever just have one of those days where you begin to doubt and wonder? Wonder if you made the right decisions about certain things in life (your major, your job, etc.), doubt that your talents are really that special or worthwhile, wonder if you'll ever get a job you like, doubt the good of mankind? It was one of those days for me? And I've had some stressful weeks lately with just a mountaintop of things to do on my plate. But God reassured me that I was exactly where He wanted me, that He had a plan, that I just needed to listen and follow. He would tell me what to do.

It sounds so elementary, but it's easy to forget. I'm so glad to know that where I am weak, He is strong.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

I think I have those day's a lot. And God is the best reassurance. A lot of it for me I think is when I start to feel overwhelmed with everything I have to do and all that is before me that I start to feel down hearted about the present and the future. But knowing that it'll all work out, especially because God is in control, is a good feeling.

hope you're doing well