But I thought this might be more interesting and entertaining than talking about just how stressed I am right now...
Ok, so do a Google search with your first name and another word or phrase. It's pretty entertaining, I recommend trying it out.
=========================
1: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search:
"Amy needs helping drinking apparently." (Someone needs helping with grammar, apparently.)
2: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
"This is what Amy looks like when I'm drunk." (Seriously?! I see a recurring theme here...)
3: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search:
"Who snorts Vodka? Amy does!" (There is an Amy out there in need of a serious intervention...)
4: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search:
"What Amy hates: Bamboo, mylar balloons, polyester dinner napkins, hot sauce, homemade soaps, high-fiving, gourds, futons and constipation." (Interesting list...)
5: Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search:
"Emaciated Amy goes back onstage - then straight to the pub." (And we're back to drinking Amy, who I think may be Amy Winehouse.)
6: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:
"Amy loves books." (Well that's just boring and normal.)
7: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google search:
"Amy eats a cat treat." (Apparently it's on YouTube. Hey, it's a step up from snorting vodka.)
8: Type in "[your name] has" in Google search:
"Amanda has a crush on Shadow." (Uh... who?)
9: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search:
"Amy wants to record in Jamaica." (Sounds fun!)
10: Type in "[your name] hasn't" in Google search:
"What a surprise! Amy hasn't turned up to a work commitment!" (Hey now!)
11: Type in "[your name] just" in Google search:
"Rashida and Amy - Just Another Day at The Office" (How true, though I don't know Rashida.)
12: Type in "[your name] doesn't" in Google search:
Ok... so I was trying to do the first one, but the second one is too good to pass up...
"Amy G. doesn't eat puppies." (WOW)
13: Type in "[your name] can't" in Google search
"Pete and Amy can't match original Hellraisers." (Aw man, Pete and I are disappointed.)
14: Type in "[your name] makes" in Google search
"Amy makes dinner." (I will on Saturday.)
15: Type in "[your name] must" in Google search
"Amy must die." (EEK! What a way to end it!)
1 comment:
haha, this is the first survey thing i've read in a while that actually had me chuckling. good stuff, amy powers. :)
Post a Comment