Thursday, February 19, 2009

Singing, Sickness, and Stress

So I did a pretty good job with my predictions: Alexis, Danny, and Michael all made it through! I'm very happy with those three though I really hope Ricky gives everyone a run for their money at the Wild Card race, because he deserves it.

So in other news, I have been sick since Monday, thanks to *cough*Garrett*cough*. Garrett, I know we're going to be sharing the rest of our lives together, but did you really have to share your cold with me?

Speaking of marriage, school sure does get in the way of planning. The wedding is now less than 100 days away, as well as less than 3 months away! Wow! I can't believe how much I've procrastinated (or been delayed due to school) on some things! It's time to get a move on! But we did get the flower girl dress the other day and it is really cute, and I know the flower girl is going to be super adorable in it. I also met with the caterers today and they're wonderful. They were talking about how they wanted to set up the food tables and it excited me. I never thought such a thing could excite me but it's unlike anything I have ever seen before and it sounds efficient. Tomorrow I have a meeting about cake, and that will be another big check off the list! Garrett's mom is working on getting someone for the reception music, and I know who I want to ask about the ceremony music but haven't yet. Oops. And there's still a couple of other decisions I need to make... and quickly!

2 comments:

Amy Anne said...

if thats the worst thing he has shared with you thus far.. thats good.. and you do realize that there are worst things that he could have given you.. like the flu...

Anna said...

lol, or mono. that happened to us.