Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh Hi There

I'm still alive, just very very busy. I took the day off work Tuesday since I didn't have classes, and I still managed to have a reason to stay up until midnight. Not goofing around, but doing school stuff. Granted, most of the day I was editing what I have so far or my Honors College video project (which is extremely time consuming), and while not necessarily due immediately, is still very important to get done.

Sigh.

I finally feel like I can breathe. Kind of. It should be better after this Saturday because I should finally be finished with shooting. And that will be a relief! Then I just have to edit, edit, edit, get some music for it, write a paper about it... on top of working on my 90 page movie script, two short stories, and whatever other school work befalls me. Oh boy. At least most of it is interesting.

1 comment:

Amy Anne said...

this semester is insane with the amount of work teachers/GAs are making us do :( Good luck getting it all done, and for you to be able and enjoy the warmth!! :)