To get some things scratched off my wedding-to-do list:
-Got the Stewart's rentals squared away
-Made a deposit to Street Tuxedo at a bridal show to help save on the guys' tuxedos
-Bought fake flower petals for the flower girl (we can't use real ones unless we have an aisle runner, so we opted for the fake ones)
-Got place cards for the reserved tables
I feel so accomplished! I'm hoping next week Garrett and I can look at tuxes and (finally!) wedding bands. I also need to get a few more things straightened out, but I can't believe how much the list of things to do is shrinking!
2 comments:
Do you know when his appointment is? I can put in a good word for you! I know you're probably like why would they believe Lexie?! But every reference helps! I really hope this works out for you. Midsouth is a great bank!
I'll send him a message! :)
Post a Comment